CHILD CARE TRAININGS
Sept. 24th: DIRECTORS’ FORUM
Registration opens Sept. 11th
Information For Childcare Assistance
- Parent(s) must be working, going to school, or enrolled in a job-training program — full or part-time. School may be high school, college (including post-graduate school), or GED preparation. Job training includes Vo-Tech, or job skills training program.
- Family must meet Child Care Services’ adjusted monthly income guidelines. Parents must share the cost of child care by paying a co-payment fee based on a sliding fee scale; the closer a family comes to the maximum monthly amount, the higher their co-payment.
- Parent or child meets the federal definition of an Indian.
- Family lives within the Ottawa Tribe Child Care service area.
- Child(ren) is not older than 13 years of age.
Documents List for Subsidy Certification
- Child’s age verification (birth certificate)
- Proof of parent or child’s tribal affiliation: CDIB or tribal membership card
- Proof of residence (copy of monthly utility bill (gas, water or electric) with physical address of home)
- Family monthly income (current check stubs)
- Work or school schedule (Employment verification form stating days and hours worked and rate of pay; letter from school official stating specific class schedule)
- Social Security cards for all family members
- Current immunization records
To Apply For Childcare: Click Forms
For Childcare Providers: Click Forms
To become a childcare provider for the Ottawa Tribe, a provider must submit an original application. Faxed copies will be accepted to begin the application process.