Child Care



There are no Provider Training opportunities scheduled until further notice.  We appreciate your understanding!



Information For Childcare Assistance


  • Parent(s) must be working, going to school, or enrolled in a job-training program — full or part-time. School may be high school, college (including post-graduate school), or GED preparation. Job training includes Vo-Tech, or job skills training program.
  • Family must meet Child Care Services’ adjusted monthly income guidelines. Parents must share the cost of child care by paying a co-payment fee based on a sliding fee scale; the closer a family comes to the maximum monthly amount, the higher their co-payment.
  • Parent or child meets the federal definition of an Indian.
  • Family lives within the Ottawa Tribe Child Care service area.
  • Child(ren) is not older than 13 years of age.

Documents List for Subsidy Certification

  • Child’s age verification (birth certificate)
  • Proof of parent or child’s tribal affiliation: CDIB or tribal membership card
  • Proof of residence (copy of monthly utility bill (gas, water or electric) with physical address of home)
  • Family monthly income (current check stubs)
  • Work or school schedule (Employment verification form stating days and hours worked and rate of pay; letter from school official stating specific class schedule)
  • Social Security cards for all family members
  • Current immunization records

To Apply For Childcare: Click Forms

 For Childcare Providers: Click Forms

To become a childcare provider for the Ottawa Tribe, a provider must submit an original application. Faxed copies will be accepted to begin the application process.

Provider Forms